Use of our Website
- Copyright. All screens appearing on this site including graphics, text elements, site design, logos, images and icons, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Utila Dive Centre unless otherwise specified. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Permission is granted to for using this site as a shopping or informational resource. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproductions, modification, distribution, re-transmission or publication of any copyrighted materials is strictly prohibited without the expressed written consent of Utila Dive Centre.
- Trademarks. All Trademarks, service marks, and trade names (Collectively the “Marks”) are proprietary to utiladivecenter.com or other respective owners that have granted Utila Dive Centre the right and license to use such Marks.
- Indemnifications. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Utila Dive Centre from any and all unauthorized use you may make of any material on the site. You acknowledge that unauthorized use of the contents could cause irreparable harm to Utila Dive Centre and that in the event of an unauthorized use, Utila Dive Centre shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
- Please be aware that, at times, information stated on our website may be inaccurate: prices may have changed, dive destinations added/no longer on offer, package details changed. Utila Dive Centre will endeavor to keep our website updated and to adhere to information on the website, but it may not always be possible.
- Utila Dive Centre does not collect personally identifying data from this website except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. We may use your personal information only for services within Utila Dive Centre. We do not transfer it to third parties. With the input of your personal data you permit the storage of the data and the usage of it for processes associated with Utila Dive Centre. We only sends emails to individuals who have expressly shared their address for the purpose of receiving offers and information in the future.